Information about the position
Job description, responsibilities and duties
Responsible for driving Operational Excellence within assigned Portfolio Units (PU’s) and Point of Production (PoP) within T-Systems.
Your daily routine:
- Define and drive the Core KPIs in accordance with Lean Wastes and Cost of Quality for T-Systems
- Periodically review the Core KPIs Scorecard with Senior Leadership and identify the potential opportunities for optimization
- Innovating solutions using advanced analytics to help organizations in attaining leadership by developing profound insights, executing unique &customized the cost strategies, optimizing end to end process.
- Leading a team of Black Belts (senior managers/managers) supporting Process Improvements & innovation for the PU’s and PoP’s
- Perform the development of advanced analytics and statistical models to support functional and industry applications. For e.g. risk identification during transition, elimination of queries, cross-selling / up-selling opportunities, customer satisfaction and customer retention, etc.
- Continuously evaluate the data trends and build predictive models.
- Perform, interpret value analysis to identify value creation opportunities for clients
- Monitor achievement of strategic, financial and operational benefits, and communicate effectively the results to stakeholders and across organization.
- Help define the structural and cultural changes required to reach the goal; sequencing those changes
Employee perks, benefits
- Cafeteria – individual benefit
- Trainings and development opportunities
- Discounts at various providers in Košice
- Possibility of Home office
- Pension savings contribution
- Meal vouchers contribution
- Extra vacation days
- Young and enthusiastic working environment
- Diversity Program
- Health Weeks
- Sport Activities
- Weekend Events
- Work life Coaching
- Doctors at workplace
- Credit card
- Metro card
- Referral bonus /financial/
- Rotations possibilities
Information about the selection process
Keywords: PMP, PRINCE2, Lean Six Sigma, Operational Excellence
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
University education (Bachelor’s degree)
University education (Master’s degree)
Personality requirements and skills
What you need:
- A university degree of Masters / Bachelor in Science and Certified Master Black Belt from renowned institute.
- Minimum 15 years’ experience in handling and driving Operational Excellence within the organization
- Good in applied Statistics and Machine Learning skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression
- Experience in data mining tools, such as SAS, SPSS, R, Python etc. & Good hands-on scripting and programming skills
- Excellent Problem Solving Skills
- Excellent Communication & Presentation Skills Able to operate in a global context with international teams from different cultures
- Fluent English to enables you to communicate with international teams and multinational customers
Brief description of the company
T-Systems delivers high-quality services combining information and communication technology (ICT). The company’s broad expertise in both fields makes the business customer division of Deutsche Telekom a preferred partner for multi-national corporations, small and medium-sized businesses and public institutions. Over 160,000 customers from every industry worldwide benefit from the company’s special expertise in providing integrated ICT solutions from a single source. T-Systems is the only company to offer its own complete ICT portfolio and to combine IT (Information technology) and communication technology to produce new solutions.
Number of employees
1000 an more employees
T-Systems Slovakia s.r.o.
040 01 Kosice
Contact person: Mgr. Marcela Pjechova
E-mail: send CV